COVID-19 Important Resources
- March 15, 2023, Updated COVID-19 Information
- The Latest COVID-19 Updates
- COVID-19 & Boosters
- At Risk Unit Post Meeting Activity Participant Statement
- Youth or Adult Health Screening Questionnaire
- National’s Scout Share Resources
- Learn My.Scouting Tools Training via Video
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Free COVID Test Kits
Greater LA Scouting encourages our Scouting community to BE PREPARED and keep all of our Scouts and families healthy. Vaccinations, masks, and testing are all measures to fight Covid-19. The US Government is now offering free home covid tests kits. You can get a maximum of 4 per household shipped to you. Stay safe, be prepared, and see you along the Scouting trail. Click Here to order your test kits
Digital Safety Guidelines for Councils to Share
As local councils and units use digital and online resources, such as video conferencing, to continue Scouting meetings, projects, and advancement during the COVID-19 outbreak, the National Council is providing guidance in this BSA Safety Moment that can be shared with anyone who has questions about topics such as video conferencing safety for Scouts and leaders. Note: This guidance is not comprehensive, and if it differs from the legal requirements of your state or local jurisdiction, please consult with your local council attorney.
Topics addressed for conducting online Scouting activities safely include:
- Follow all Youth Protection policies.
- Use business-oriented conference platforms instead of platforms with other primary purposes (such as gaming).
- Do not record online activities/meetings.
- Safeguard personal information.
- Collecting personal information from youth under 13 is not recommended.
- See Digital Safety and Online