Accepting Nominations for Community Members to Observe Eagle Character Boards
Partnerships with the community is important to us. The Pacifica District Advancement Committee is accepting nominations for community members who are interested in how BSA programs prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes. If you know of someone who is interested please take the time to nominate them today. Click Here to Complete the Online Nomination Form
Life to Eagle Scout
The Path to the Eagle Packet has all the requirements and pertinent information to complete the administrative aspects of reaching the Eagle. We recommend every Life Scout read this document first in order to best prepare themselves for all the requirements to finish their journey to Eagle.
- 2022 Eagle Scout Rank Application
- 2023 Path to Eagle Guide (Rev. 4/2023)
- Confidential Appraisal Reference Letter (Rev. 4/2023)
- Eagle Service Project Workbook
- Eagle Templates Time Sign Log Funding Summary
- Advancement Report Form (include in your Eagle Book)
- Pacifica District Eagle Scout Process Flow
- National’s Eagle Scout Rank Process (Guide to Advancement Page 62)
- Request for Extension of Time to Earn the Eagle Scout Rank
Calling for New Citizenship in Society Counselors
Citizen in Society (CIS) will become a REQUIRED Merit Badge for Scouts Eagling after 1 July. We need a cadre of Counselors to support Scouts to meet this new requirement. CIS Counselors will follow our standard registration process, with the additional requirements of taking a 30 minute online Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Course (SCO-1800) and a Council Orientation. To sign up for the next orientation please email Richard Brehove with your name email, and troop number. Thank you!
Merit Badge Counselors and STEM Nova Award Counselors/Mentors
he Pacifica District Merit Badge/Nova Award Counselor List is updated and distributed via email every month to each unit’s leadership and will include advancement chairs who sign up to receive it. Please ask your unit leaders for any Counselor information you may need.
Find out how to become a Merit Badge Counselor, Nova Counselor or Supernova Mentor here:
- How to Register as a Merit Badge or Nova Awards Counselor (updated 9/7/21 – NEW application procedure)
Applicants or their unit representatives, please submit your application “paperwork” here (requires Google account to upload files):
Other Advancement Resources
- BSA Guide to Advancement
- Certificate of Insurance Request – complete the form and email to Annette Haslam